Don’t hestiate to ask us something. Email me directly: Johnafthmorris@hotmail.com or skype call us: john morris 2864.
Please make sure to read our terms of service at the bottom of this page. Any orders made is an agreement to these terms.
The Process once you order.
- All my work comes with a certificate of authentication which is signed by me to Guarantee and verify that this is a hand painted painting of my highest quality and that I have personally done.
- Also all work comes with some special freebees too so you can see more about the people we work with, serve and work that I undertake.
- Payment plans are also available if desired.
- I personally matt the canvas, which means its stretched over a wooden frame and ready to hang, saving you the effort and pain of having to worry about doing that yourself.
- The painting is then bubble-wrapped and packaged with thick cardboard. I personally package your painting to ensure that no damage happens to the painting prior to dispatch.
- And then your painting is sent via the tracking and signature system to ensure it arrives to the address you provide safely.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read what you can expect when working with me
Every effort is made to ensure that you the customer receive a piece of art that you love and cherish. Therefore, once an order has been placed there are several steps that lead to the work being completed:
- A clear photo must be provided by the customer to work from, and agreed upon by John.
- On work priced over £50/$100/€60, a 50% deposit must be paid and received by AFTH before the work begins. This is non-refundable so please be sure you want art work commissioned by AFTH BEFORE paying this deposit.
- The work will commence and a few photos of the project, in its various stages of construction, will be sent to you to keep you updated. This allows for any changes you might like to be made BEFORE the work is completed and then dispatched, meaning you get the best work possible.
- Where original paintings of John’s are commissioned, working from a concept agreed on by you the customer and John, photos will be sent to keep you updated on its progress.
- Once the work is completed, John will show you the work and once it has been agreed on and any changes made, the product must then be paid for in full BEFORE it is dispatched.
- Payment plans are available for paintings at John’s discretion. The art you have selected will be kept in the care of AFTH until paid in full. The work will then be dispatched to you. (For full information, read below in the disclaimer section.)
- AFTH is a trade specialising in painted works of art on an ‘as seen’ basis. As such, after any given commission is agreed upon and paid for BEFORE dispatch, it is then sent out to the customer. Refunds beyond the dispatch point are not possible.
- BEFORE dispatch, if you DO NOT agree to the work being sent out and are not happy with the end product, no further payment will be taken.
- Refunds beyond dispatch and payment are not given where the customer changes their mind about the work done by AFTH.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Should you commission a painting and request to pay by instalments, and thereafter change your mind, all money received by AFTH is non-refundable, up to and including the value of a 50% deposit of the work.
- In the unlikely event there has been damage in transit by a courier, and your work arrives in a damaged state, AFTH will do it’s best to rectify the problem.
- All communications between AFTH and the customer are logged and recorded.
- In the case of a dispute, a third party will be contacted to review the case.
- Where a date has been agreed for the completion of any given commission and dispatch, it is up to AFTH to ensure that the correct delivery option is included in the overall cost of the work. AFTH is therefore not liable for any situation where the suitable postage results in a late arrival.To find out more about me and how we work,/ what you can expect Please contact me